the professor who helped greatly in the university,or the girl who use to pinch you in the playground or a long lost distant relation who lives overseas.The possibilities are endless,there are many ways social media can help your relationship. Websites like Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn,Google,My Space can be used in many various creative ways.So these days,people can hardly do without social media.It helps us keep in touch with many people:friends,family members and many others.So if it can help us on platonic level to keep in touch with people that matter to us.It can also do much more with our love life,meeting a new flame or enhancing a relationship you already have. Here are five ways social media can help your relationship.
1. More ways to keep in touch: Just like social media can help you keep in touch with family and friends, it can also help you keep in touch with your mate. You may not always be able to pick up your phone to call or even shoot a text. If you’re at work and there’s a computer available, it’s probably easier to log on to a social site like Facebook and chat for a quick minute or send a personal message just to say “I love you.”
Related: 5 Reasons Why Men Text Instead of Call
2. Dig deeper before the first date: If you’re just meeting someone for the first time, social media can greatly assist you in figuring out who this person is and what you can expect. Although you shouldn’t judge solely on what you read online, the image someone gives off via social media sites can be telling. Browse through their identifying information, photos, and friend’s comments. Often times it’s insightful to see how a potential partner interacts with others.
3. Stay close even when distant: You or your honey may have to go out of town without the other sometimes. You can upload pictures of yourself to let them know what’s occupying your time while they’re not there. Facebook has even incorporated video chat on their site, which is a great way to seemingly shrink the distance between the two of you.
4. Communicate more with his or her family: Finally, social media is a way around being the shy one at the extended family dinner table. Your partner’s family is going to want to see you in person sometimes, but for the other times, talk to them via a social site. They’ll be thrilled to know you think enough of them to include them in your virtual social life.
5. Everyday use: Sometimes you may not have the money to send flowers and candy, or even to go out to dinner. Your lives may be very hectic and you may hardly get enough time to talk. Utilizing social media will help you feel connected.
Five ways social media can help your relationship is a sure banker.When effectively used can transform your love life with ease.